Editor at CelerSMS
Electronics Engineer. Professor at the Faculty of Systems Engineering, National University of Colombia, 2004 - 2007. Researcher at the Administrative Department of Science, Technology and Innovation of Colombia since 2005.
I started programming in the 90's, when computers were more expensive than cars and there was no Internet. Those were the times of MS-DOS, Turbo Pascal, floppy disks. In the early 2000's it was really difficult to find good technical material on programming in Spanish. There were no online translation services either. So, I started translating some articles, tutorials, books, mainly in English and Russian. That's probably the main reason why I was hired as a professor at the Faculty of Systems Engineering. I also worked for BellSouth, developing CDMA software before the smartphone era.
Currently I develop telecommunications solutions for an aerospace company, edit the CelerSMS Journal and volunteer at the Educamas Foundation.
All materials that I have written or translated are in the public domain.
- CriptoNukak: A transport-level communications protocol specialized in the management of medical information (2004)
- uFMOD: An open-source tiny XM player library written in Assembly language (2006)
- ImpLib SDK: Create your own MS-COFF Import Libraries (2006)
- SMS Proxy Lite: Use your mobile as a proxy to send SMS (2019)
- Batch APK: Build an Android APK from the command line (no IDE)
- Batch AAB: Build an Android App Bundle (AAB) from the command line (no IDE)
- Preselection jury at AI@Centech
- Mentor at the Educamas Foundation
- Moderator at Celer, the Entrepreneurship and Startups space