Technical Lead at CelerSMS
I'm working for the software industry since the 90s, developing solutions as simple as a text editor or as complex as a virtual machine. Since 2019 I'm running my own business.
The most important thing in life is being useful. That's why I'm promoting knowledge sharing, mainly about programming and entrepreneurship. If you find any mistakes in my publications, feel free to let me know. I'd be glad to apply the corrections.
When not coding, writing articles or doing business, I'm playing ⚽.
- Celer, the Entrepreneurship and Startups space
- Radar app: Track and monitor Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacon devices
- AT Emulator: Emulate the AT Command Set (Hayes, GSM)
- CelerCOM: Java library to interact with external devices over COM ports
- Online KCV Calculator: Compute the Key Checksum Value for a DES or 3DES cryptographic key